overly confident fat girls are extremely annoying
It’s a good thing I’m not here for your acceptance or approval.
This is still one of my favorite posts ever.
Anonymous: Just because urban has sold Some controversial things, doesn't mean you have to boycott the store. What other reasons do you have??
- Richard Hayne owns urban outfitters (who donated and supports rick santorum)
- “the company had received a cease-and-desist letter from the attorney general of the Navajo Nation over its use of the word “Navajo” in 21 different product names. Minneapolis woman Sasha Houston Brown wrote an incendiary open letter to the company, and the story was covered by numerous national media outlets. “Navajo” is not just the name of a people — it’s also a registered trademark owned by the tribe, and the Nation was not happy to see its name applied to vaguely Southwestern-looking feathered stuff made in China.”
- "In 2008, Urban Outfitters started selling this “I Support Same Sex Marriage” shirt. Less than a week after they began selling it, Urban Outfitters yanked it from stores and online claiming they had receieved “too much bad press.” Only problem is, there was no bad press."
- transphobic greeting card:
- promoting eating disorders:
so yes there are plenty reasons to boycot urban outfitters
French teacher:okay now say something in french
Me:Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe? Le sexe, je veux dire : l'activité physique, le coït. Tu aimes ça? Tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe ? Les hommes pensent que les féministes détestent le sexe mais c'est une activité très stimulante et naturelle que les femmes adorent